500ml plain unsweetened organic non-gmo soy milk
500ml vanilla unsweetened organic non-gmo soy milk
5 Solgar Advanced 40 Plus Acidophilus Vegetable Capsules
1. Make sure the glass canning jars fit into the bottom of your instant pot.
2. Clean the jars with soap and hot water and set aside.
3. Pour soy milk into a blender or mix by hand. Open the capsules and pour powder into the blender.
4. Blend for 3-4 minutes, until powder is evenly mixed throughout milk.
5. Pour mixture into 5 clean, dry jars, making sure to leave 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch air space at the top. Place lids on jars and then place in the Instant Pot. Cover, push the "yoghurt" button, and set for 12 hours. (It generally sets in 8 hours, but it tastes more like yoghurt if you let it process longer.)
6. When done, refrigerate for 5-6 hours before using.