1 tbsp. Avocado oil
1 big onion
4 cups vegetable broth
6 cups fresh garden peas
1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
1/4 cup fresh parsley
2 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
1. Heat avocado oil in a medium sized pan.
2. Add the onion and cook, stirring often, until softened but not browned, 6-8 minutes.
3. Add 2 cups of vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
4. Add the peas, reduce heat, and simmer gently until tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Add the parsley and mint, and the remaining 2 cups of vegetable broth.
6. Puree soup in an immersion blender.
7. Add the unsweetened almond milk and season with salt and pepper.