Recipe for the bread machine! I have a Breville but it should work with any bread machine.
Ingredients for a 2.5 lbs/1.25kg loaf
2 cups water (80F/27C)
2 1/2 tbsp. Sunflower oil
2 1/2 tsp. Salt
2 1/2 tsp. Brown sugar
2 1/2 cups Whole spelt flour
2 cups and 1 tbsp. Strong white bread flour
1 1/2 tbsp. Vital wheat gluten (optional)
1/3 cup Wheat germ
1/4 cup plant based milk powder (I use Druids Grove Organic Soy milk Powder)
2 3/4 tsp. Active Dry Yeast
Add to the automatic Fruit and Nut Dispenser:
3 tbsp. Hemp seeds
2 tbsp. Chai seeds
2 tbsp. Golden Flaxseeds
1. Ensure the collapsible paddle is securely attached and in the upright position.
2. Secure the bread pan inside the baking machine.
3. Add all ingredients in the order listed.
4. Place the seeds to the automatic fruit and nut dispenser.
5. Select the WHOLE WHEAT setting, desired crust color and loaf size.
6. Press START.
7. When the cycle is complete, use oven mitts to remove the bread from the bread machine and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Bread will slice best when allowed to cool.