1 lb whole wheat pasta
2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
1 cup black and green pitted olives, chopped
1 cup red onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup pine nuts
2tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
1clove of garlic, finely chopped
1/2 tsp pink Himalaya salt
1/2 tsp freshly grinded black pepper
1. Boil about 1 liter of water.
2. Cook the pasta according to the instruction, about 9 - 11 minutes.
3. Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water to stop it from cooking.
4. Chop red onion, black and green olives, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil.
5. Mix all vegetable into the pasta, including the pine nuts.
Method for the pasta salad dressing:
1. Pour lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil together.
2. Using a hand whisk, combine lemon juice, extra olive oil, garlic with salt and pepper until your dressing is well combines and thick.
3. Pour dressing into the still warm pasta salad and mix well.