1 1/2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour @bobsredmill
1 cup almond meal
1/4 cup flaxseed meal
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 cup unsweetened soy milk
2 tsp almond essence
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup and 2 tbsp. sunflower oil
2 large or 3 small peaches, peeled and sliced into cubes
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1 large or 2 small peaches, pitted and sliced
1. Preheat oven to 180 Celsius. Prepare an 8 inch baking pan and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
3. Pour milk, oil, maple syrup, almond essence and mix to combine.
4. Add apple cider vinegar and use a spatula to fold in the peaches just until evenly dispersed.
5. Transfer batter to the prepared pan.
6. Place the peach slices gently on top.
7. Add the almonds between each peach slices.
8. Bake about 45 minutes or a wooden skewer comes out clean.