1/2 cup pecans
1 (14-ounce) package extra-firm tofu
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp dried tarragon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup chopped carrots
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1 cup cooked brown rice
1 tbsp. flaxseed meal
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor, pulse pecans until fully ground. Transfer to mixing bowl.
3. Drain tofu and squeeze out all excess liquid. Pulse tofu, soy sauce, thyme, tarragon, salt, onions, and carrots in food processor until a ball forms. Add to pecan mixture.
4. Stir in oats, rice, and flaxseed meal.
5. Roll into balls, 2 inches in diameter, and place on lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 45 minutes.