2 cups Nonbleached all-purpose Flour
1 packet (38.5g) Suncore Foods Chocolate Mocha Boost Shake
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup plant-based chocolate chunks
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 cup brewed coffee
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup walnut oil
3 organic apricots, cut length wise
1. Preheat your oven to 350F
2. Combine your almond milk and apple cider vinegar in a bow and allow to sit while you prepare the rest of the cake (about 5-10 minutes). This creates a "buttermilk" - like texture and works great in plant-based baking.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients.
4. Make your cup of coffee.
5. Melt your chocolate chunks in the microwave for about 45 seconds.
*Note: they may not be completely melted, but this is ok.
6. Stir your walnut oil, vanilla, coffee and chocolate into the dry cake mix, then add the almond milk mixture.
7. Add the apricots into the batter.
8. Pour the batter into your well-oiled bundt cake form and bake for about 30 minutes.
**Note: I used an 10 inch bundt cake form but you can also use a smaller one.