250 grams cake flour
200 ml maple syrup
2 tbsp. baking soda
2 tbsp. pumpkin spice
350 grams pumpkin puree
1 mashed banana
1 tsp vanilla extract
60 ml coconut oil (melted)
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 180C or 350F
2. Prepare a 20 inch cake pan with parchment paper and grease the sides.
3. Put all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and mix to a batter.
5. Pour the batter in the cake pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a wooden skewer comes out clean.
6. Let cool completely.
200g powdered sugar
50g vegan butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1.Pour all ingredients in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until a creamy consistency.
2.Spread the frosting on the cooled cake and then store it in the fridge.