Ingredients: 2 cups whole Spelt flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup blueberries
1/2 cup walnuts
3 Tbsp. cane sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup sliced with skin one almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
3. In a separate bowl, mix milk, maple syrup, and vanilla essence. Add to the flour mixture. Fold in the blueberries and walnuts. Don't overmix.
4. Line a 9 inch springform pan and pour the mixture gentle in.
5. In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and almonds. Sprinkle over batter.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.