1 cup plant-based yoghurt (I used home-made soy yoghurt)
1 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon coconut sugar (more to taste)
2 pinches of salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup chia-seeds
1 cup blueberries (or any other fruits you like)
1 tbsp. Suncore blueberry powder (optional)
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp. coconut sugar
1. Combine almond milk, salt, vanilla, chia seeds and coconut sugar in a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Let sit at least 20 minutes or overnight.
3. Place blueberries, lemon zest, lemon juice, coconut sugar, water, and salt into small saucepan.
4. Once its begin to simmer, allow to cook for 8-10 minutes, turning the heat down as it starts to boil more (try to keep it to a simmer).
5. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
6. Once cooled, use a hand immersion blender to fully combine.
7. To serve, put some yoghurt in the bottom of a glass or jar, add the chia seed pudding, pour as much blueberry mixture on top, and decorate with your fruit of choice, nuts or coconut whipped cream.