Updated: May 24, 2019
2 cups Whole Spelt Flour
1/3 cup Raw unsweetened Cocoa powder
3/4 cup Coconut sugar
1 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp pink Himalaya salt
1/2 cup Coconut Chocolate Fudge sauce
1/2 cup Walnut oil
1 cup unsweetened Oat milk
1 tsp instant coffee powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius or 350 Fahrenheit.
2. Line an 8" square baking pan
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, coffee powder and salt.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together walnut oil, oat milk, chocolate coconut fudge sauce, vanilla and whisk until smooth.
5. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and stir well but don't overmix.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until the toothpick comes out dry.