3 1/2 cups whole spelt flour
1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
2 tbsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 cup dairy free yoghurt
1 1/2 cup oat milk
3/4 cups walnut oil
zest of 2 lemons
10 Earl Grey teabags
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease the bundt pan and set aside.
2. Place oat milk in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Turn off the heat, then add the teabags and leave to brew, covered, for 20 minutes. Remove the teabags and squeeze out all the liquid.
3. In a mixing bowl combine lemon juice, lemon zest, walnut oil, and Earl Grey tea milk. Add wet ingredients into dry and mix until smooth.
4. Pour batter into the greased pan.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a wooden skewer comes out clean.
6. Let the cake cool for about 10-15 minutes in the pan, then turn the cake out onto a plate.