1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
8 large kale leaves
1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 large tomato, diced
1 large green pepper, seeded and diced
1/2 red onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup dried cranberries
6 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
2 tbsp. water
1 teaspoon agave
2 heaping tbsp. nutritional yeast
1/2 teaspoon salt.
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Spread out diced potatoes on the baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Set aside.
3. Tear the kale leaves from the stems into bite-sized pieces. Rub the kale between your hands until soft and slightly wilted.
4. Put kale in a large salad bowl. Add chickpeas, tomato, bell pepper, onion, and dried cranberries together with the sweet potatoes. Toss together to combine.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together all the salad dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad and serve.