100 gram caster sugar
100 gram fine dark chocolate 70% or above cocoa content
100 gram unsalted non dairy butter
1 heaped tbsp. strong bread flour
1/4 cup apple sauce
1 small shot glass Martini Bianca.
1. Preheat oven to 400F or 200C.
2. Whisk together sugar and the apple sauce until fluffy, then add the flour.
3. Melt non dairy butter and chocolate in bagne marie and let it cool.
4. Once cool, add the chocolate mixture to the flour/ sugar and apple sauce mixture.
5. Add 1 shot of Martini Bianca to the mixture.
6. Place the mixture in 4 ramekin and bake for 10-12 minutes at 400F or 200C.