14 tbsp vegan margarine
3/4 cup powder sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
Pinch of salt
2 3/4 cups whole spelt flour
12 oz redcurrant jelly (heated)
Dark vegan chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
2. Cream the margarine and powdered sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy.
3. Stir in Vanilla powder and salt.
4. Combine the spelt flour and cornstarch, and mix in.
5. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag (I used a star nozzle), line baking sheet and pipe 16 spiral rings. (You can use non-diary milk to soften the dough if you need).
6. Bake in the oven for 15min.
7. Spread jam over half the cookies, place the other half on top and let set.
Melt chocolate and dip the cookies to decorate!