3 medium sized zucchinis, about 400 grams, sliced into 3mm rounds
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tbsp. Avocado oil
1 red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
125 grams French beans
4 handful of spinach leaves
1 cup cherry tomatoes
3-4 sundried tomatoes
450 grams fingerling potatoes
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
2 tbsp. tahini
Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
Juice of 1/2 Orange
1/2 tsp agave syrup
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the chopped garlic into a small bowl with the tahini, lemon zest and juice, orange juice, honey and a grind of black pepper, and stir together well. Taste and add a little more salt and pepper if needed.
1. Boil the fingerling potatoes until tender, about 20-25 minutes on medium heat.
2. Heat a little of avocado oil over medium-high heat and cook the zucchini slices in batches, tossing them occasionally, for a few minutes until tender.
3. When the zucchinis are all cooked, season with salt and pepper, add the lemon juice and chili and toss well together.
4. Trim the French beans and bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Tip in the French beans, return to the boil and blanch for 1 minute. Drain, then put cold water over it to refresh. Drain again, put dry with a clean kitchen towel.
5. To assemble the salad, spread the spinach leaves in a large shallow serving bowl and scatter the dressed zucchinis, fingerling potatoes, beans, cherry tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes. Trickle the dressing generously over the whole lot and serve.