Updated: Oct 1, 2021
If you are interested in this recipe, please directly email me at:
or head over to my "bhealthyeatwhole" membership club.
For a small contribution, you can be part of this club and enjoy the amazing benefits of becoming a club member.
See you there!
1. Boil the fingerling potatoes until tender, about 20-25 minutes on medium heat.
2. Heat a little of avocado oil over medium-high heat and cook the zucchini slices in batches, tossing them occasionally, for a few minutes until tender.
3. When the zucchinis are all cooked, season with salt and pepper, add the lemon juice and chili and toss well together.
4. Trim the French beans and bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Tip in the French beans, return to the boil and blanch for 1 minute. Drain, then put cold water over it to refresh. Drain again, put dry with a clean kitchen towel.
5. To assemble the salad, spread the spinach leaves in a large shallow serving bowl and scatter the dressed zucchinis, fingerling potatoes, beans, cherry tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes. Trickle the dressing generously over the whole lot and serve.