2 ¼ cups spelt flour
1 cup light brown sugar
1 ½ tsp baking powder
¾ tsp baking soda
¾ cup mango and peach soy yoghurt
¾ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
½ cup walnut oil
¼ tsp salt
Zest of 1 Orange
1. Preheat oven to 180 c/360F.
2. Grease the loaf pan and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift flour. Add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix well.
4. In a separate bowl combine orange juice, orange zest, oil and yoghurt.
5. Add wet ingredients into dry and mix until smooth.
6. Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and nake for 50-55 minutes or until baked through.
7. Let the cake cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then turn the cake out onto a plate.