Yield 24-36 cookies
4 tsp Ener-G Egg Replacer
1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. (90mililiters) warm water (90F-110F)
1 large Orange, unpeeled, cut into quarters and seeded
1 cup (200grams) raw sugar
3 tbsp. walnut oil
1tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp. orange blossom water
3 3/4 cups (470grams non bleached all-purpose flour), sifted
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 cups dried cranberries
1 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cups unsalted, shelled pistachios
1.Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Combine the egg replacer with the warm water and whisk until smooth.
3. Place the seeded orange quarters (peel and all) in a food processor and process to a pulp.
4. In a large mixing bowl or using an electric hand mixer, combine the sugar, walnut oil, egg-replacer mixture, vanilla, orange blossom water, and salt, and mix on medium speed to 3 minutes. Add the flour, baking powder, and baking soda and mix well. Stir in the cranberries and nuts.
5. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide in half.
6. Roll each half of the dough into a log about 14 inches long and 2 inches thick, and place them on the prepared sheet pan. Bake for 35 minutes.
7. Remove the pan from the oven and let the logs cool for 20 minutes. With a serrated knife, slice the log into 1/2-to 3/4-inch- slices.
8. Set a cooling rack on top of a sheet pan and place the slices on the cooling rack to bake for 15 to 20 minutes longer, or until brown on both sides.
9. Remove from the oven and let the biscotti cool before serving.