Updated: May 24, 2019
2 1/2 cup (300 grams) old fashioned rolled oats
1tbsp. (12grams) chia seeds
1 1/2 cup (300ml) plant based milk
1/3 cup (80ml) pure maple syrup
2 tbsp. (30ml) walnut oil
1 tsp (5ml vanilla extract)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup (120 grams) frozen raspberries
1. Combine oats and chia seeds in a large bowl. Add milk, maple syrup, walnut oil, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Mix to combine.
2. Cover bowl and place in the fridge to soak overnight, or at least 2 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 375F/190C.
4. Add muffin cup to tray and scoop the oat mixture into cups. Top each muffin with 3 frozen raspberries.
5. Place muffins in the oven to bake until golden and fluffy, approximately 25-30 minutes.
6. Transfer to a cooling rack.