2 cups (250 grams) of Whole Wheat Penne
1 bunch of fresh basil, plus a few more basil leaves to garnish
1/3 cup (80ml) of Avocado oil
1/3 cup (40 grams) pine nuts
2 - 3 cloves of garlic
1 cup (125 grams) of cherry tomatoes
1. Cook pasta according to the package instructions. I cooked mine about 12 minutes.
2. Drain pasta and set aside.
3. Put all ingredients in a food processor, apart from the cherry tomatoes, and pulse until you have a smooth consistency.
4. Pour over the pasta, mix well.
5. Cut the cherry tomatoes in quarters in add to the salad.
6. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.