3 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1 cup almonds, chopped
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
3 tbsp. hempseeds
1/2 tsp fine sea salt
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup creamy almond butter
1 tsp coconut extract
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1.Preheat oven to 350F.
2.Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, mix together oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds and salt.
4. In a small bowl, mix together coconut oil, maple syrup, almond butter, and coconut essence.
5. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and stir until all the dry ingredients are coated.
6. Press mixture onto lined parchment paper, spread into flat layer.
7. Sprinkle the top with hemp seeds.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Remove from oven and toss in the dried cranberries while the granola is still warm.
10. Let cool completely before breaking apart (The granola will dry out and crisp up while it cools).
11. Store in airtight container.